ARDUINO DUE

upgrade my Markermade to M2. I am a bit clumsy with computer science and my question is: Do I have to install the new Arduino Due or with Makerverse is it not necessary? Also how do I install the firmware? Is there a step-by-step guide for beginners?

1 person has this question
  • I'm in the same situation with this. I haven't been able to progress past step 6/7 in the Testing and calibration steps of setting up my M2; every avenue i go down has given me multiple "resolutions" with no resolution (which I've found to be endless- 7+ hours and counting on this issue)  

I'm at wits end with this thing- still cant get my computer to "see it" as a connected USB device, try following multiple "fix" videos and the only one i seem to find mentions a "link" to install the drivers and the link doesn't exist nor can i locate the driver.... making my entire week a wash...

• It's not necessary to flash your board if you purchased your M2 after March of 2020.

If your computer isn't recognizing your DUE board, first close all programs and restart. It's possible that there is a program conflicting with the connection (such as Cura or another program that uses USB connections).

After it restarts, only open Makerverse and see if it connects. If it does, awesome! If not, check in your device manager that an "Arduino" is connected. If not, try a different USB port. If you still don't see it, send us a message here and our support team will get you cutting!

Login or Signup to post a comment